My Dressing Table and Make-up Storage

IMG_3423 IMG_3427 IMG_3422 IMG_3425

Table, White Pots and Plant: all Ikea. Acrylic Drawers: Muji. Acrylic Lipstick Holders: eBay. Mirror: No7. Heart Pot: Paperchase. Candles: Diptyque. 



It's official. I literally can't stop switching up my vanity area set-up. This is the second dressing table I've had since Christmas.  And probably the 5th since the Christmas before that. But I just can't find something I'm completely happy with and that fits in well with my compact (read: cluttered) room. My previous one was more of a desk style and was too big and oppressive in my room, so I decided to give this cheap and cheerful glass one a go in attempt to give the illusion of more space and a more chic look. I'm still a massive shabby chic advocate, it's in my blood I've loved a bit of chintz and granny since a little one, so it's not really a phase/trend for me, however, I am more into clean simple lines at the moment and making my room a little bit more grown up whilst maintaining a shabby chic feel.

One thing I have been 100% happy with since its original purchase are my Muji storage drawers. I own the narrow ones and also the deep ones, and I love the way it holds all my make-up neatly, but still displays it all. Why spend so much money on something you'll shove in a drawer?  I'm thinking about doing an updated collection on my channel, if anyone is interested? Is anyone interested in me making a return to the land of youtube? I've been toying with the idea but don't really know if it's something you'd like to see from me?



p.s. Any questions please feel free to leave a comment and I will respond asap.



3 comments:

  1. Love the set out :)
    I have that Ikea pot for my make-up brushes, it's so pretty!
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, so tidy and organized! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the flower pots, going to get some next time I go to Ikea :)
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete