The ones that slip under the radar..

IMG_3444

The real techniques blush and powder brush. Very, very good. Very, very important must haves to own. However, far less hyped and receive far less blog coverage than the likes of the buffing, expert face and concealer brushes. Why? Some might say it's because it is far easier to find a nice powder and cheek brush than it is a foundation one. This is true. But these two brushes make me really excited.

Lets start with the Blush brush. This is actually quite fiddly to use with blush. It is quite large, so only if I am in a pinch do I use the tiniest amount on the very tip to blend out. What this is really cut out for is the most natural bronzer application you ever did see. I have always been a bit scared of bronzer because whenever I applied it, it just looked like brown muddy stripes. After trying this brushed, I realised in fact, it wasn't the bronzers, it was the brush I was using. The RT Blush brush really disperses the productly lightly and evenly giving you a sunkissed glow.

Next up, the Powder brush. This is a massive bad boy of a brush. I use it exactly as its name suggests, for face powder. Again, I love to wear powder to work for make-up longevity however, I fear the dreaded cake face. I don't think it's actually possible to get that with this brush and it works fabulously with products such as the Rimmel Stay Matte, Chanel Loose Powder, Hourglass Ambient lighting powders, and my current favourite the Seventeen Miracle Matte.

It's also worth noting, that if you are ever tempted to buy a new RT brush (single or in a set) Asda now stock them, and every time I've been in store they seem to be heavily discounted. I got these for £5 and £6 respectively. Madness.

Are you a fan of RT brushes? I love them, but have also just ordered some of the ebay brushes everyone seems to be loving recently!



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, wish I got mine from Asda now! I love both of these but they're definitely ones you have to get used to because of the size. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you! I love my RT powder brush and I think it doesn't get much love here around the blog world. I really want to try the blush brush! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these two but I find that the big powder brush doesn't give a lot of coverage really and I need quite a bit of powder! I totally agree about the blush brush, it can be quite fiddly...
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not Spam –promise. I was just browsing on webste and I found myself browsing your website. I have a lot of friends in the The Best Radar Detectors industry and just from speaking to them, I know that there is a lot of potential for huge income but the barrier often is getting infront of people that could really use your services and exhibiting your unique offering. I think that your site is a little outdated and with a re-vamp and some marketing I could help you reach the right customers and help you stand out from the crowd.

    I know that we could work together to create an amazing site for you,
    Get the information you need to succeed radar here

    ReplyDelete